I am in the grips of projects nearing a) completion or b) going public. It’s made for a sort of carnival-of-the-damned atmosphere in my inbox. Thankfully, there are still things I can talk about.
- I interviewed Dungeon Bastard Bill Cavalier, who is one part of comedy, one part old school gaming advice. If you can’t tell, he loves dungeons. Also, dragons. Ladies, Gents, I do not know if he is single. You would have to address such things to Mr. Cavalier.
- I also interviewed the fabulous Jennifer of Jennisodes, which is a podcast you should swing by and check out if you haven’t before.
- I have found that the age of micro-cassettes may have some relationship to whether they essentially melt down and break in your tape recorder. In other, related news, I need to buy new micro-cassettes.
- I will be at Norwescon 35 next month, though I will be working at the convention. If I’m brandishing a notebook or a recorder, I might not be at my best to talk to. In theory, there will be moments I’m not.
- I have new content going live at two different sites while I’m at NWC; since I’ll be away from my laptop a lot, watch twitter for links. They were some amazing interviews I was able to do during March, and I’m excited to see them out in the wild soon.
- Broad Universe Broadsheet Summer Submissions open in April! You can investigate the details, including when submissions open and close here.
- The week of April 10th, there will be a big announcement here about a project I’m a part of, and very excited to finally be able to talk about. There are other Big Projects in the background, but it’s the first one that’s going public, so I get to be all jazz hands and excited for it first. Universe willing, April will hold a lot of good news I can share during the month. Unless release dates get weird, and then I just mime being excited. I wish I could say more right now, but March has really been a work that I can talk about later month. I can’t wait to fill you guys in.